November 24, 2004

Just Another Day

I had a wonderful talk with my father today. I have learned so much about him lately. I don't know if I have missed this side all these years, he is getting older and changing, I am getting older and changing, or what is going on. He sends me all these whacked out websites about cockroaches and Space Elevators and things like that. Of course, I have returned the favor with a Burnt Food Museum and a Twinkie test site. I finally feel closer to him than I EVER have.

I had an especially good time with Natalie today. I took off of work early so that we could correct a problem that she had. Then we went shopping in the new Asian food store (Assi International Food). After watching Super Size Me with Morgan Spurlock, it has been determined that our family will no longer eat at McDonald's (if only because of the French Fries that never mold). Cindy and I are also hooked on the shows Dead Like Me and Arrested Development.

No comments: