Having said all of that, I have made some resolutions to begin on November 9, or whenever this election is decided (regardless of whether Mr. Trump concedes or not, which is irrelevant). Here are my resolutions.
THINGS I WILL DO AFTER THE ELECTION
- Celebrate democracy in its purest form, regardless of who the victor is.
- Pray for the next president, since it's going to be a tough job to govern after this election.
- Respect my fellow Americans for voting their conscience, even if I didn't agree with it.
- If Hillary Clinton wins, Cindy and I will be treating Mike and Peggy Townsdin to dinner at Seabolt's in downtown Oak Harbor.
- If Donald Trump wins, I will lord this over Peggy Townsdin for all of the foreseeable future (because I voided my half of the bet when the Access Hollywood video came out), since I have predicted this since Trump's ascension to Republican nominee.
THINGS I WILL NOT DO AFTER THIS ELECTION
- Insult my fellow Americans for their choice on Facebook Instagram, Tumblr, or any other social media.
- Make posts that question the results of the election.
- Demean the victor of the election in any way, shape, or form because they WILL be holding the office of President of the U.S. of A.