November 28, 2004

Random Thought

At one of my places of employment, I have heard various descriptions of people that have worked there previously. I was told of one civilian lady who was heavily into Civil War memorabilia. Another description was of a boss who was kind of dingy and would climb through ceilings (in a skirt) to get into locked rooms.

All of which brings me to this thought: I have wondered what people will describe me as when I do one of the following: a. Move the family to either Washington or Maine.
b. Die
c. Get a job somewhere else.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AS ONE REFLECTS ON THE "NEW YEAR", ONE CAN APPRECIATE THE UNIQUENESS OF EACH HUMAN BEING WITH THE PEARLS OF WISDOM FROM LOUIS HARDIN-
"The leaning tower leaned a little further south and said, I wouldn't be so famous if I had a level head".
AND
"A glance, a smile, a chance hello and then a fond embrace, the years roll back before my eyes to scenes I can't erase".
PT